I want to share my work done on this excellent game with you.
First of all, the credit to mrgametight for his excellent option file (http://www.pespatchs.com/2009/12/ps3-pes-2010-mrgametights-us-base-of.html) that I used to start.
Work done in the Option File:
I registered again the duplicated players at the national teams
Teams Replacement (All teams created with emblems and kits and numbers correct excluding the last three[no more slots]):
Other Leagues A:
- Bayer Leverkusen instead of Marchidegna
- Wolfsburgo instead of Huerpojauza C. F.
- Hamburger instead of F.C. Cerchizmajiu
- Stuttgart instead of Alashergokh F.C.
- Borussia Dortmund instead of F.C. Kholugavinsk
- Rubin Kazan instead of F.K. Ljemorak
- CSKA Moscow instead of PFC Ryagzhilograd
- FC Zurich instead of AS Punoichongaux
- Schalke 04 instead of MFK Trnolevoce
- Bayern Munich instead of PES United
- Werder Bremen instead of WE United
Other Leagues B:
- U. de Chile instead of Team A
- Colo Colo instead of Team B
- U. Católica instead of Team C
- Newcastle Utd. instead of Team D (no emblem)
- Middlesbrough instead of Team E (no emblem)
- Corinthians instead of Team F (no emblem)
I tried to made this teams the more complete possible, and to achieve this, I created a total of 248 players (trying to make most of them similar to the real ones) and registered a total of 166 players, leaving all this teams with at least 20 players. In this Note Pad File you can see the registered and created players on each team(the list includes the update):
I took the information and stats of the players from pesdatabase, and use those stats deacreasing 1 in every stat (reason: those stats are generally over rated)
Hidden players: ALL names are correct (many were used to register them at the teams, but don’t worry if you don’t have them unlocked, they will still be at the teams)
Classic Teams (when you unlocked them) : All names are correct
National kits (Some with new version):
America: All that were missing (Bolivia, Costa Rica, Honduras, Canada, Trinidad y Tobago, Chile, Equator, Colombia, Uruguay, Paraguay, Venezuela, Mexico, Peru and USA)
Europe: All that were missing excluding Wales(Austria,Bosnia,Belgium,B ulgaria,Denmark,Finland,Israel ,Montenegro,Norway,Poland,Ruma nia,Serbia,Russia, Slovakia,Slovenia,Suitzerland, Ukraine and Hungary)
Africa: All that were missing excluding Mali(Angola,Camerun,Egipt, Morroco, Nigeria,Senegal,South Africa, Togo andTunisia)
Asia: Saudi Arabia only
Classic France(home and away), Classic Italy(home),Classic Argentina(home) and Classic Germany(home)
Three new teams created: Newcastle United, Middlesbrough and Corinthians (with kits(at the keeper used one of the home or away chest logo) and numbers correct but no emblems)
60 players created(all with edited faces) and 19 players registered.
Some changes in some kits formulas and upgrade of kits(USA, Serbia, Russia, Belgium and Cameroun)
Enke replaced in Germany by Hildebrand
Maybe other minor changes
Reached the maximum slots of chest logos(200)(Reason of saving some chest logos at the keepers, using home or away logo for the keepers)
Rubin Kazan emblem upgrade
(You need to have installed the 1.01 update and the content download of 24/11/09) :
If you had mrgametight’s option file previously installed, you can download this files that doesn’t includes the uniforms 1 to 79 (the ones created by mrgametight), so that you don’t have to download them again(includes update):
If you want the Complete Option File(includes update):
If you already had my previous version and you only want the files(13) of the update, you can download from here:
This files should not have problems with the trophies.
1. Add the folder “PS3″ downloaded to a pendrive.
2. Plug USB stick into PS3
3. Go to Game-Saved Data Utility
4. Find your USB stick
5. All the kits etc should show as single files, along with an Edit Data file
6. Start at the first kit, press Triangle while you are on it, a Copy option will appear
7. Copy onto your PS3
8. Repeat for all the other files (this may take a while but it is worth it)
9. You are ready to play
Hope you like it and enjoy it.
Sorry if my english is not very good, I am from Chile.