PESEdit 2012 Patch 1.0 – Filesonic + Wupload Single Part Download Links

PESEdit 2012 Patch 1.0 Screens:

PESEdit 2012 Patch 1.0 Bundesliga Screens:

PESEdit 2012 Patch 1.0
New Features:

INFO: Transfers are default because there will be a DLC by KONAMI soon to update it and

not even we like double work.
INFO 2: This patch is not compatible with KONAMI’s 1.01 update, so do not install it after installing the patch.
(If it is installed already and install the patch it will overwrite it)
PESEdit 2012 Patch 1.0 List of new songs:

PESEdit 2012 Patch 1.0 Installation:

1. Delete the folder “kitserver” from the PES 2012main directory and also delete the
  2. start menu folder “PESEdit 2012 Patch” – skip this if this is the first time you
  3. install PESEdit 2012 Patch.
  4.  Install the patch using install.exe, make sure to choose the directory you installed
  5. PES 2012 to.
  6. Start the game via pes2012.exe / start menu folder “PESEdit 2012 Patch” /
  7. PESEDIT SELECTOR

PESEdit 2012 Patch 1.0 CREDITS
PATCH TEAM
Pat, Simcut, Stavrello, kiko
FACES
Kits made by the following Kitmakers (alphabetical order) have been used in this patch.
Kevski1991
KITS
alen_petrin, Asiat, Astracell, Biker Jim, Cuky, Damix, Deo reloaded, Diablos, Dimas
Almarza, FLR, frontliner28, Josemigol, jvinu2000, klashman69, Kolia V., Liquidsnake, Mare
93, Millencolin, mstar, Müller Bento, Prame33, R14, Stanek, Tottimas, Txak, Venom,
VinVanDam13, Virtuared
TOOLS
We are using these tools to edit the game.
Game Graphic Studio by obocaman
Kitserver by juce

PES 2012 Ultimate Editor by barcafan
PES Ultimate Data Explorer by barcafan
If we missed you in the credits, please message us.
PESEdit 2012 Patch 1.0 Download Links:

Posted on Category: Pes 2012 Patch, PES 2012 PESEdit Patches, PES 2012 Update

41 Responses so far.

1. yaser says:

Excuse me ,can you upload English commentary and it English language pack please upload it please.another question , is the english commentary correct because I bought PES 12 that it has PES 11 enghlish commentary and wrong english language please upload it for me.if I see that person again I KILL Him

PLEASE ADD!!

2. pjw says:

is it for pc only?? what about ps3?

3. Uuganaa says:

just for you know it’s not for pes 2012 demo

4. rocky says:

this licks are not working so good’ can u upload them to megaupload please/

5. Zitu says:

Hi there… I got a problem on my pes the patch doesnt work… I instal i made everything like you said but nothing (and i have installed,uninstalled pes 2012 a few times…) When i click on .exe the game just dont open, and when i detach the kitserver the game start but the game close whit an error… Can you help me?? Thannks

• Kandal says:

Hey, i’ve the same problem, and i don’t know why, but i have a question for you, when you install the patch, says something like “one or more files are write-protected, do you want to overwrite it??”

6. Dennis says:

Hey guys! great work! bust the patch doesn´t work for me. right after chose a bundesliga team or premier leagure the game crashs…every time with all new teams….what can i do?

thx

7. yaser says:

PLEAAAASSSE, no one have English commentary.PLEASE UPLOAD IT FOR MEEEEEEEEEE .PLEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEE

8. steven says:

Great work Pesedit but please don´t put those fake stadiums made with stadium editor in your patchs for pes12 like you did in pes11. Those stadiums are crap.

9. Vu Hoang Cuong says:

sorry but I can’t download from filesonic and wupload also…..:-s…..look like those links died…could you please re-upload them in other hosts………THANKS A LOT…….

10. yaser says:

IS YOUR GAME CORRECT.English commentary is work and fix.please someone upload a correct version of eng commentary for Me.No one understand me!! Pleaser upload correct Eng commentary ,please

11. what_ever says:

when I want to play Master League, every team got the same player!

12. sina says:

my name is sina dehdashtiyan

13. Juan says:

Deberian hacer un parche con los que quedaron afuera de america qque son importantisimos como:

Brasil:
    San Pablo, Botafogo, Flamengo, Palmeiras, Vasco da gama

Argentina: Racing, San Lorenzo, Lanus

Uruguay: Danubio

Mexico: Chivas, Pachuca, Morelia, Toluca, UNAM

Colombia: America de cali, Deportivo cali, Independiente medellin, Millonarios

Chile: Universidad de Chile

Paraguay : Olimpia

Ecuador: Barcelona, Deportivo Cuenca, El Nacional

Todos estos en vez de los que aparecen en la PES LEAGUE y D2 LEAGUE que son un cancer.

Y que los de la libertadores puedan jugar con todos

14. R1ddl3R says:

Cesc Fabregas still at Arsenal?! Damn…that’s messed up!

15. astarot says:

I’ve got a quastion. Where is the selector and is there any othe D2 League apart from 2nd bundesliga eg Secuda B?

Thanks for replay.

16. chuckles says:

Chelsea’s kit should have white socks, not blue.

17. Engineer says:

Hi guys,
    For full PES2012 English commentary,try this out.
    [NEW !!!]ENGLISH COMMENTARY FOR PES 2012 [Extracted from Xbox 360]

18. steve says:

i’ve got a problem
    as soon as i chose a Bundesliga team the game crashes.
    can somebody help??

19. Haythem says:

sorry but this patch doesn’t work correctly i always got error! when i choose team from bundesligua or premier league heelp :/

20. bodat80 says:

please get link…free

21. astarot says:

Comentary that Engineer put works for me. Sometimes it gets a little bit stuck and it seems strange from time to time but if you say that it’s from Xbox 360 PES 2012 version I’d say it’s true and fine.

22. asthma says:

yo guyz. after i installed the patch, i have lags @ the replays. any solution?
    “Disabled blur in gameplay” – maybe is this the source of the problem?

23. Adriano says:

I stil get bad hash what does that meaaan?

24. Adriano says:

Please could someone help me.. i choose for slow download cause premium cost money.. and i stil get a blank page saying bad hash..?

I bought the game in germany but i live in holland i hate the german language.. the whole menu is in german i dont taste Master leauge like i used to..

Can’t somebody make an english patch for the menu..? i dont understand a fucking thang..

this is my hotmail.. [email protected]

25. rizal says:

where is the link to download?

26. Sysco says:

I have a problem,i instaled this patch and i dont have emblems fixed for Premier League,Lig Sagres and both BundesLiga teams,i only have names fixed,and also instead old emblems,i have huge X over for all teams…What should i do?btw i folowed instructions from here…Please respond asap…Tnx in advance :D

• khaleem says:

plz help am having the same problem and when i choose the new team like chelsea or liverpool the game crash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!plz plz help

27. thanos says:

i have the same problem with sysco….what should we do?no emblems…

28. mohammed says:

Logos do not change

29. gomez says:

I LOVE PES2012

30. gomez says:

MAN CITY 6 MAN U 1

31. kalai says:

please patch 3d logo for pes 2012

32. tindase says:

I need this file, WUUPLOAD say the file was deleted, and filesonic are asking for username and password of uploader. Somebody please upload them somewhere else and share the link.