PES 2012 Konami Official Patch 1.3 New Features:
* Improved Goalkeeper’s response towards long range shots.
* Readjustments to the strength of the Skill Card “Speed Merchant”. (Toned down as it was deemed too strong)
* Changes in Search Conditions when looking for Opponents in Online Mode. (“Friendly Match” changed to “Pass Support”)
* Improvements to a variety of modes for an enhanced overall gaming experience.
There are separate update files for the DVD Version and the Download Version. Please make sure to select the correct file, and please note that you will need to close “Pro Evolution Soccer 2012″ before applying the update file.
* Issues with one or more players given a red card in a match, but 11 players available after loading formation
* In the myPES application, we have corrected the situation where a draw result is given after win/lose on the penalties
* Occasionally meaningless numbers were appearing when accessing the Community menu from the Community Card
* Formation data in the Formation settings on the Game Plan screen can only be saved from the P1 controller
* Game data can be saved/loaded for both sides if you exit the Data Management menu while your opponent is saving/loading the game data and then enter the Data Management menu again on the Game Plan screen
* Also, some situations where the game was hanging out or freezing have been solved. Included those on the Online, Become a Legend and Edition modes, and while selecting some Game Plan combinations.